Job ID: #5680
OPM have now partnered with this fantastic F2P Games Development Studio based in Central London to help them expand as they take on more exciting project.
They are a collective of passionate designers, engineers and artists who all share the same obsession: making action-packed, visually stunning games that can be played and enjoyed by everyone. They develop these games from instinctive, aspirational ideas and themes.
They are looking for a Server / Network Programmer to join the team as they continue to make great games!
• Growing their multiplayer service into innovative new areas across new titles, using the latest technology to develop the most compelling online experience for their players.
• Designing and building new online functionality in a maintainable, robust and flexible manner, ensuring scalability and readiness for rapid post-launch updates in response to customer feedback.
• Writing tools where necessary to empower artists, designers and customer services to administrate the online services as much as possible.
• Be actively involved in design discussions to make best use of technology.
In return you will be rewarded with competitive salary, great company benefits and an excellent working environment.
• Broad experience of server/network programming and principles, including database design, replication, load balancing, reliable/unreliable messaging, latency minimisation, security.
• Proven professional experience of server/network development in high load scenarios.
• Games and/or Unity experience desirable but not essential.
• A passion for the latest Web technology, an interest in games a definite advantage.
Categories: Programming , Technical
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom