Job ID: #5319
Within 15 years, this studio has become a major player in the gaming industry by undertaking ambitious productions and by partnering with several prestigious publishers (Ubisoft, Codemasters, Microsoft…)
They are always on the lookout for new talented people to join them in crafting the future of entertainment. Currently they are looking for an experienced Gameplay Programmer whose duties will consist in developing game content.
As part of the programming team, you will take part in:
• Programming movements of game elements, objects physics and trajectory calculations.
• Inputs’ analysis and treatment.
• Programming the cameras contextually to in game interactions.
• Programming AI (Artificial Intelligence) behavior for characters or elements of the game.
• Programming game rules and the communication systems between characters and elements of the game.
• User interface and menus.
• Animations, FX, sound, etc…
Updating all documentation on elements designed will also be part of your job.
• Degree and/ or experience in image analysis & treatment
• Extensive experience in dynamic in-game video.
• Experience in the use of physics engines.
• Experience with path finding and artificial intelligence.
• Knowledge of tools for tuning console (PIX, GPAD).
Benefits and Perks include:
• Brand new office, nice lunch area, South-western France ‘art de vivre’, 2014 Great place to Work Awards® participation…
• Lunch vouchers, public transportation subsidy, relocation services, free fruits, cakes and beverages…
• Free complementary health insurance, Christmas vouchers, annual bonus, profit sharing…
Categories: Programming , Technical
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom