Job ID: #22973
Games are the ideal environment for applying advanced Machine Learning techniques. Our team of R&D seeks to bring together AI Researchers, Software Engineers and specialists in various disciplines to create novel AI solutions. As such, our overall goal is to explore, experiment, and create new technologies, tools, pipelines, and gameplay to make better games and its development faster and cheaper.
• Exploring and developing new Machine Learning models and techniques
• Constantly reviewing relevant Machine Learning literature to identify emerging methods or technologies and current best practices
• Introduces creative approaches to research topics and generates new approaches, perspectives and solutions to research topics
• Defining and executing research projects
• Working closely with games developers to design, develop and incorporate AI solutions into their production
• A PhD in a field related to Machine Learning such as: Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics
• Significant doctoral or post-doctoral research experience or 5 or greater years of work experience
• Passion about AI research and technology
• Solid background in statistical methods for Machine Learning
• Strong familiarity with Deep Learning techniques and their various network architectures (CNNs, GANs, RNNs, etc.);
• Strong coding abilities in: Python and C/C++
• Good communication skills
• Comfortable working in areas where learning and adaptability are key skills
• At times, the ability to lead and rally stakeholders and team members
• Experience in a leadership role.
• Excellent practical knowledge of Atlassian software development and collaboration tools.
• AAA / console game development experience.
• Experience working in diverse, multinational teams.
• Experience developing with Unity.
• Competence with MS Office on a user level.
• Fluency in Dutch and Korean languages.
Categories: Programming , Technical
Saturday 23rd October 2021 marks the second World Esports Day from The British Esports Association aiming to promote the global…
OPM are heading back to Develop:Brighton this year to attend the conference and awards! Nearly half the team are making…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom