Job ID: #22378
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client, based in Poland is a games studio with a rich history. As they begin an exciting new chapter which has seen them return to being an independent developer, they are is looking for an AI Programmer, able to expand AI systems provided by UE4, as well as create new robust solutions.
This person will also work with artists and designers on behaviour of high variety of non-player characters, bringing to life memorable enemies of all shapes and sizes.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Expert in C++ and object-oriented programming with a strong 3D math background
• Professional software engineering experience within the Games Industry
• Experience in programming movement, navigation, and decision-making AI
• Game designer's creativity
• Keen analytical mind
• Ability to write solid, reliable, efficient code
• High work ethic
• Passion for games
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Unreal Engine 4 knowledge
• Shipped title experience
• Experience working on a mod/title on the Unreal Engine
• Performance and optimization skills
• BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
English and/or Polish language skills (everyone in the studio speaks English, but Polish language skills are a plus)
Categories: Programming , Technical
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom