My client is one of the oldest and largest UK game developers who focus on creating quality player experiences. They are looking for an experienced Acquisition, Retention and Monetisation (ARM) Manager to join the team. As the ARM Manager, you will play a key role in current and future projects. You will define and champion the global ARM strategy for various titles and coordinate with other departments to make games as successful as possible.
In addition, you will drive the growth of the ARM capability within the studio, including in-house and outsourced expertise, practises and systems aligned with the companies commercial objectives and game service requirements.
- As the ARM Manager, you will champion Acquisition, Retention and Monetisation in project and business planning, building a business case for campaigns and setting expectations and target business outcomes.
- You will stay at the forefront of trends and new tech developments, sharing across studio stakeholders.
- You will consult with Game Directors and Designers on tailored Acquisition, Retention and Monetisation strategies, tactics and actions for in-game/in-service player engagement, from early in the development process through launch and live service.
- You will help set goals and define campaigns to deliver against those KPIs for game services on PC and mobile, including upcoming and back catalogue games, aligned with studio goals and working with Brand Managers and project leads to integrate ARM strategy into their plans.
- You will deliver ARM campaign analysis, optimisation and feedback, working closely with the Business Intelligence team to create and maintain effective ARM analytics and reporting.
- In this role you will drive the development of ARM capability within the studio, and evaluate external services and tools required to deliver campaigns, managing the relationships with relevant suppliers and agreeing contractual deliverables including deadlines, reporting and business KPIs.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience;
- Recent experience of planning and managing paid acquisition campaigns for mobile games, including budget management, agency management and campaign analysis.
- Experience in ASO (App Store Optimisation) and working with digital stores to maximise discoverability.
- Analytical approach and ability to make data-driven decisions, including experience with Google Analytics and attribution tools.
- Ability to work across teams including Production, Marketing, BI and Finance teams.
- Recent experience of mobile soft launch and hard launch.
- Experience of paid acquisition for PC games.
- Enjoys working in a Live Ops environment (in games or another industry).
- Experience of working directly with development teams and integrating MarTech solutions.
- Experience of affiliate, referral and partnership campaigns.