Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
3D Generalist – Mobile Games – Brighton
Location: Brighton, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 3 years ago
OPM’s Client are looking for a talented 3D Generalist Artist to join the team at their mobile studio. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within our highly talented and creative team on an exciting AAA mobile game.
- Strong artistic ability across multiple disciplines including modelling, texturing, lighting, shading and look development.
- Good understanding of most CG techniques & technologies.
- Easy going attitude – being flexible with new ideas and most importantly open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with artists, coders & designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Prepared to learn new tools during production.
- Proactive in sharing information and assets.
- A keen gamer and an appreciation of the visuals and user experience on all platforms from mobile to consoles.
- Ideally, you’ll have good demonstrable commercial experience.
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in Autodesk Maya, ZBrush and Substance Designer / Painter.
- We make AAA quality games that have to be intuitive and slick. You would need to be hungry to make them even better!
- Strong skillset in traditional 2D sketching, drawing and painting is beneficial.
- Experience in Rigging Characters and Physics setups.
- Experience in Houdini, Arnold, VRay.
- Experience in MEL, Python.
- Knowledge of Unity or Unreal.
Categories: Art , Creative