Job ID: #23366
Project: Game, TV & Film
Note: You will need to be able to relocate to Manchester and work on-site. A VISA cannot be sponsored.
This studio is a market leading visual outsource partner to a wide range of high-profile clients in video games and interactive entertainment for the global market. They have grown from strength to strength and are now on the lookout for an experienced 3D Character Animator to join their team working on full body character animation for their clients.
· 3D Animation Demo Reel.
· Experience in the games of VFX industry as a 3D Animator or ready to step up.
· MOCAP cleanup experience.
· Strong hand key ability and high attention to detail.
· Good understanding of complete animation pipelines.
· At least 1 mainstream animation package experience (Maya preferred).
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· A willingness to learn new skills and flexible to work on a variety of projects.
· Facial Animation experience is desirable
· Create high quality Character Animation for a wide range of Game Cinematics and VFX projects.
· Adapt to new projects, pipelines accordingly.
· Be aware of project schedules whilst working on demanding deadlines.
· Highlight potential problems with assigned tasks.
· 25 days holiday
· Life Assurance (4x basic annual salary)
· Stakeholder pension
· Cycle to work scheme, free lockable bike storage
· Healthcare Cash Plan
· Games Room
· Casual Dress Code
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Animation , Creative
Are you interested in becoming a game programmer? Programmers are the people who create the code that brings games to…
If you’re looking for entry level game design jobs, experience and qualifications are key. But if you’re fresh out of…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom