Job ID: #22882
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for an experienced 3D Artist to join their team. In this role you will create high quality models that are in line with the art direction and concept art.
The studio is located in Sweden which in a small and vibrant city with a historical heritage reaching back to pre-medieval times. It also has the oldest and one of the largest universities in northern Europe.
• 3D modelling of assets including, but not limited to, creation of characters, buildings, props and vegetation assets
• Close collaboration with Art Director, Game Director, Technical Artist and Concept Artist to maintain a coherent vision of the game visuals
• Participate in the constant improvement of asset production methods and techniques
• Deliver high quality work, within design constraints, in a timely manner over an extended period of time
• Experience in AAA or mobile games development
• Proven ability to closely adapt a specific art style and create models from concept art
• Able to reach good balance between composition, shape, color and detail
• Very good knowledge of job-related software – Maia, 3ds Max, ZBrush, Photoshop
• Experience with asset creation workflows and pipelines
• Strong skills in texturing and painting
• Experience with Substance Designer / Painter is a plus
• Skills in Animation and/or rigging are a plus
• Self-starting team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
Is this you? Then please send a portfolio demonstrating your skills with a CV or call Claire on +44 (0) 1206 214413
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Art , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom