Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
3D Character Artist – PC Games – Bordeaux, France
Location: Bordeaux, France Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23285 Posted: 3 years ago
Our client is looking for a talented 3D Artist to join their team on a new unannounced project. You are a multi-skilled and creative artist comfortable with modelling and production pipelines.
What your day will be like
- Create 3D models in both low and high-polygon counts, depending on the project.
- Create textures for modeled material using diffuse, specular and normal maps, and use good UV layout distribution to maximize quality
- Understand and respect the identity and techniques of the project as established by Directors
- Create assets used for art direction and gameplay prototypes
- Work directly with the programming and game design teams in the implementation process to ensure optimal use of polygons, shaders and textures
What you must bring
- Excellent eye for highest quality 3D artwork
- Proficient in 3DSMax, Maya, Blender, zbrush or another 3D software, as well as Photoshop
- Ability to create quality hand painted textures
- Great understanding of human and non-humanoid anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding modelling
- Familiar with current gen graphics
- Good sense of volume, lighting and materials
- Ability to work as a team player with designers, developers and producers
- Ability to rig and animate hi-res & low-res characters and objects is a plus
Categories: Art , Creative