Our client is the creator of million unit seller games. They have created games that personally appeal to them, with small development teams. They work fast, but never crunch.
They are looking for a talented 3D Artist to join their team on a new unannounced project. You are a multi-skilled and creative artist comfortable with modelling and production pipelines.
What your day will be like
- Create 3D models in both low and high-polygon counts, depending on the project.
- Create textures for modeled material using diffuse, specular and normal maps, and use good UV layout distribution to maximize quality
- Understand and respect the identity and techniques of the project as established by Directors
- Create assets used for art direction and gameplay prototypes
- Work directly with the programming and game design teams in the implementation process to ensure optimal use of polygons, shaders and textures
What you must bring
- Excellent eye for highest quality 3D artwork
- Proficient in 3DSMax, Maya, Blender, zbrush or other 3D software, as well as Photoshop
- Ability to create quality hand painted textures
- Great understanding of human and non-humanoid anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling
- Familiar with current gen graphics
- Good sense of volume, lighting and materials
- Ability to work as a team player with designers, developers and producers
- Ability to rig and animate hi-res & low-res characters and objects is a plus
- Based in Bordeaux, in a very cool neighborhood near many restaurants, pubs, etc…
- Salary will be based on profile