My client is currently working on several titles including an open-world title done in Unreal Engine 4 with realistic visuals and an exciting platform game. As a 3D Artist you will create various types of high quality assets, buildings and props. You will also take part of the dressing of the environment using Unreal 4 tools.
- Shipped at least 1 title as a 3D artist.
- Expert knowledge of NextGen techniques as well as classic techniques like normal mapping, High and Low Poly modeling. Portfolio should demonstrate mastery of these techniques.
- Being able to reproduce with high fidelity in 3D a 2D concept art.
- Strong knowledge of lighting, texturing, and CG shaders and the relationship between them.
- Thorough understanding of 3D editors such as Unreal or similar game engines
- Proven experience working from existing concepts, as well as developing your own concepts for asset creation.
- Must be able to quickly match existing styles to create a cohesive look as well as help develop ideas to further existing styles.
- Experience with 3DS Max, Photoshop, Zbrush.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Create beautiful and stunning 3D production ready assets for their upcoming games
- Dress beautiful open world environment using tools like/engine like Unreal 4.
- Work closely with the technical art director and creative director to develop concepts, prototypes, and production ready content.
- Work closely with programmers and designers to implement art assets efficiently to allow for rapid iteration of game design and aesthetics.
- Create a wide variety of art ranging from environments to characters to props, and some visual effects.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Quixel suite, Substance painter, Marvelous designer, Topogun.
- Experienced in dressing open world environments.
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of holiday
- Competitive salary
- A great team environment in an open culture where your opinion and input is welcome and considered, beyond your dedicated task.
- Located in one of the most beautiful and wealthiest areas in South of Germany, located closely to Strasbourg, Karlsruhe and Basel.
- 3 airports about 30 minutes away
Sounds good? Then send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com today!
Claire Ramshaw | Senior Art Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413 | Email: Claire@opmjobs.com | Skype: claire.ramshaw.opm |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.