Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
3D Art Manager – Germany – Permanent
Location: Offenburg, Germany Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #24824 Posted: 3 months ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is looking for a talented 3D Art Manager to join their talented and passionate team.
- Strong experience at a game studio working as an Art Producer or Art-related discipline Project Manager.
- Knowledge in one or more Art discipline production processes.
- Background in Art production budget tracking.
- Excellent group-communication skills in English with proven ability to drive a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies and tools.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and issues in relation to goals and constraints.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for video games
- Capability to prioritize towards deadlines under changing conditions.
- Great ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Organizing and tracking schedules, identifying current and future risks & opportunities with the relevant leads.
- Collaborate with other department and team leads, define priorities, and manage dependencies.
- Manage 3D asset production for our internal 3D Art team (props/vehicles/weapons/buildings etc.).
- Own and manage the 3D Art team’s deliverables in relation to the overall project timeline.
- Organize and track schedules, identifying current and future risks & opportunities with the relevant leads.
- Manage the Art outsourcing budget and reporting with the outsourcing managers.
- Make use of digital and personal communication flows on time and on target.
- Identify and help resolve short- and long-term resource and quality bottlenecks.
- Assist in implementing and improving communication and reporting pipelines.
- Assisting coordinate across the other development teams and external functions such as marketing.
- Experience as 3D Artist
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- A track record of multi-platform releases.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard tools such as Confluence, Kanban boards, common bug trackers.
- Familiarity with documentation, and communication workflows.
- Experience with industry-standard tools such as Confluence, Kanban boards, common bug trackers, and versioning software.
- Knowledge of modern art production principles, stakeholder management, and player expectations
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!
Categories: Art , Creative