Job ID: #22958
Project: Console / PC Video Games
Note: Unfortunately, a VISA cannot be sponsored
This full-range development studio offering design, art, coding, and other services to game developers across the world is on the lookout for Animators of all levels to join its art team in Lisbon. You’ll work on a variety of titles, including popular AAA console and PC game IPs.
You will work closely together with the other animators and designers to create, implement and polish character combat and locomotion animations.
· Proven expertise with 3dsMax or Maya.
· Strong IK/FK animation skills.
· The ability to take direction from the art director and to deliver consistently on time.
· Implementing in-game assets using proprietary tools as well as 3rd party pipelines such as Unreal.
· Analyse, improve and design of the animation pipelines.
· Maintains or exceeds consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.
· Experience with Unreal 4 game engine.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCL.:
· Relocation support.
· 22 Days Holiday.
· Team oriented culture.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Animation , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom