Job ID: #22281
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game! You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Cinematic Director and Lead Animator to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it.
We’re looking for an Animator who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development. You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as they grow and develop their animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
• 3D Animation Demo Reel showcasing your best animations for games.
• Strong character animation skills.
• Strong knowledge of Motion Builder / Maya.
• Previous experience in game development, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
• Previous experience working with motion capture data.
• A general understanding of rigging, very desirable to provide useful feedback to Tech Artists.
• Capable of meeting schedules and commit to delivery dates.
• Have the desire to make awesome games.
• Create high quality character and prop animations.
• Work closely with the animation team.
• Ensure that your animation works as intended in the game.
• Collaborate with other disciplines and together iterate and improve how your animation works in the game.
Categories: Animation , Creative
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom