Job ID: #22281
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game! You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Cinematic Director and Lead Animator to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it.
We’re looking for an Animator who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development. You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as they grow and develop their animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
• 3D Animation Demo Reel showcasing your best animations for games.
• Strong character animation skills.
• Strong knowledge of Motion Builder / Maya.
• Previous experience in game development, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
• Previous experience working with motion capture data.
• A general understanding of rigging, very desirable to provide useful feedback to Tech Artists.
• Capable of meeting schedules and commit to delivery dates.
• Have the desire to make awesome games.
• Create high quality character and prop animations.
• Work closely with the animation team.
• Ensure that your animation works as intended in the game.
• Collaborate with other disciplines and together iterate and improve how your animation works in the game.
Categories: Animation , Creative
EGX makes it’s long awaited return and kicks off on Thursday at ExCeL London. Running from the 7th to the…
On Thursday September 16th we were lucky enough to attend and support a very special event. IRL (In Real Life)…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom