Job ID: #22281
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
This studio is building a world class team of games developers to make a ground breaking open-world game! You will be working alongside the animation team to create believable high-quality character animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Cinematic Director and Lead Animator to achieve a consistent level of quality and ensure that each animation has the right energy and mood to it.
We’re looking for an Animator who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development. You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as they grow and develop their animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
• 3D Animation Demo Reel showcasing your best animations for games.
• Strong character animation skills.
• Strong knowledge of Motion Builder / Maya.
• Previous experience in game development, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
• Previous experience working with motion capture data.
• A general understanding of rigging, very desirable to provide useful feedback to Tech Artists.
• Capable of meeting schedules and commit to delivery dates.
• Have the desire to make awesome games.
• Create high quality character and prop animations.
• Work closely with the animation team.
• Ensure that your animation works as intended in the game.
• Collaborate with other disciplines and together iterate and improve how your animation works in the game.
Categories: Animation , Creative
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom