Job ID: #23747
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console & PC Video Games
Our client is a worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment. Their portfolio includes action games, RPG, FPS and simulators. Games is their passion and as an Animator in games you’ll share in this enthusiasm and ethos to make amazing experiences for the player.
• A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create first-class animations within games
• Experience in animating moving objects and elements of the game environment, alongside believable character animations
• Good understanding of development problems involved in getting animations into a game
• Knowledge of editing Motion Capture data
• Expert understanding of 3D Max, Maya or Motion Builder
• A keen eye for movement, light, composition and form in creating animations in a consistent style
• Experience with the development and implementation of animation pipelines
• Able to convey the personality and emotions of a character through movement
• Competitive salary
• Co-financing for private medical care
• Flexible working hours
• In-house English and Polish language classes
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom