Job ID: #23612
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console & PC Games
This long-established studio is one of the UK's most prolific game developers, enjoying over fifteen years of stability and growth. Their game portfolio includes many successful releases in multiple genres for big brand publishers.
As a 3D Animator you will be working on an unannounced third person action title. The successful candidate will be skilled in a broad range of animation styles and capable of creating dynamic and compelling animation (including hand-keyed and/or motion capture based).
· 3D Animation Demo Reel of keyframe and mocap animations.
· A strong understanding of modern video game animation systems.
· Games Industry Experience previously worked on AAA titles.
· Experience using engines such as Unreal 4 to implement animations.
· Understanding of animation pipelines and procedures.
· Knowledge or at least one major 3d package (i.e. Maya, Motion Builder or 3DSMax).
· Produce high-quality motion-captured and hand-keyed animation
· Help to design and implement gameplay features in collaboration with programmers and designers
· Contribute to the conceptualisation of character behaviours and abilities
· Communicate effectively with peers
· Meet production schedules and deadlines
· Generous Holidays
· Regular Social Activities
· Studio Game Jams
· Easy road and rail access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom