Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior Technical Animator – Netherlands – Permanent – Video Games
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23039 Posted: 2 years ago
This developer is setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world! As a Technical Animator at their studio you help define processes and tools that help improve the overall quality of their skinned characters in the most efficient way possible.
- Expert knowledge in Unity and Game development for Unity
- Solid knowledge on C# and Python.
- Solid grasp of Houdini and its integration into Unity;
- Shipped AAA games in a Senior / Tech lead desirable.
- Up-to-date knowledge of trends in art production methodologies and tools;
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Work closely with Research, Engineers, Artists and director to come up with innovative animations tools.
- Create high fidelity animation Rigs for high fidelity in-game characters.
- Work with procedural systems for animation rigs and animations.
- Perform rig fixes and troubleshooting during production.
- Clean motion capture data.
- Supervise animators to meet technical requirements for animation.
- Overseeing the skinning of a wide variety of characters using existing tools, and drive the development of new tools to aid and improve runtime deformations.
- Help ensure that art and animation quality remains uncompromised by limitations of technical processes.
- Be involved in researching latest technical breakthroughs related to animations and motions.
- Work with researches to implement new techniques for procedural animation systems.
- Help define and police pre-agreed technical constraints of the world together with the Tech Director;
- Help define workflows for world environment effects in collaboration with Technical Artists;
- Provide ongoing informal and structured technical feedback to colleagues to maintain high standards of quality;
- Facilitate the continued professional growth of fellow team members.
- Familiarity cooperating with outsourcing partners;
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent formal qualification) in a relevant field;
- Experience working in diverse, multinational teams;
- Interest in open-world games;
- Very Competitive Salary
- Full Relocation Support
Categories: Animation , Creative