Job ID: #9048
This developer and publisher is a world leader in mobile strategy and action games where social engagement is at their core! They have a talented team of over 350 developers, their games are played and loved by more than 50 million people around the world and are consistently in the top-ranking titles on iOS and Android.
As a 2D Animator you excel at producing great animations, you are technically proficient and able to produce and maintain various character rigs and help set-up character pipelines.
• 2D Animation experience in video games
• Excellent knowledge of Spine animation and rigging
• Excellent level with Adobe Flash
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Strong artistic background, ability to review art assets
• Highly organised and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis
• Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
• Good English skills, both verbal and written
• A genuine passion for games
• You will be animating cool characters and environments on some of their most popular titles
• You will be animating on some of their secret projects that are slated for release
• You will be working with their outsourcing team to evaluate animations
• You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
• Onsite gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
• Private Medical Insurance
• Monthly events
• People development is key: coupling an amazing training budget just for you
• Weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with relocating
Categories: Animation , Creative
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom