OPM is pleased to be collaborating with a AAA console games developer in Singapore on their recruitment for a Lead Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms.
- Clear understanding of game development pipeline and workflow.
- High proficiency experience in industry tools (Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop and Unreal Engine 4)
- At least 4+ shipped titles with 1 as Lead Artist.
- Experience working with outsourced assets and communication with outsource teams.
- Self-motivated, good communications skills, and a great team-player.
- Assets optimization knowledge.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to take responsibility for big decisions.
- Facilitate the art director and creative director in setting the visual direction of the project in collaboration with the different discipline leads.
- Create and manage art documents defining direction and workflow.
- Manage art teams in various disciplines such as Environment, Character, VFX, Concept art and UI in ensuring the consistency and quality of the art style.
- Actively participate in technical and aesthetic problem-solving discussions.
- Ensure good communication and coordination between art teams and other disciplines.
- Explore new technologies on the given platforms to achieve best possible results.
- Prepare and monitor task schedules for art teams in conjunction with Discipline leads and Project Management teams.
- Review assets and levels produced by outsource teams and provide technical and aesthetic feedback.
- Perform appraisals, reviews and objective setting for the art teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games as a key influencer within a strong, collaborative, highly creative team.