Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior AI Programmer – Console Project – London
Location: London, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 2 years ago
This London based games developer is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. They are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior AI Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms. This role will involve identifying and applying relevant AI techniques and approaches to drive NPC and player behaviour.
- To be responsible for driving AI features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
- To work with the code and design leads to prioritise feature development.
- To work closely with other departments and give direction and feedback on requirements for the AI features being implemented.
- To provide support for the design team on the use of all AI features.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- To be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Experience working on and shipping at least one AAA video game title.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- A good understanding of modern AI techniques as used in AAA games.
- Unreal Engine experience an advantage.
- Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
- A good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
Categories: Programming , Technical