Community Manager – Onsite – Cornwall, UK – FPS GamesQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 13-01-2023
- Location: Truro
- Workspace: In-house
- Job ID: 26407
Our client are seeking a Community Manager to join their studio supporting the release of their up and coming AAA title.
You will engage with the players past, present and future and interact with the community across multiple channels.
- Previous Community Management experience on a published title.
- Great experience on social and video media channels.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- A calm approach and outlook to solving problems.
- Previous experience working with influencers and partners on community related matters.
- Strong team working skills.
- Monitor and interact with the community on a variety of social channels, acting as a voice for the studio on day-to-day matters.
- Participate in video engagement activities for studios and titles.
- Create and propose engagement calendars and campaign ideas to keep players satisfied.
- Work with other disciplines to create engaging communications to excite the player base.
- Build community FAQs.
- Work with executive producer and all game departments to ensure you have an excellent understanding of the game.
- Attend trade shows.
- Streaming or Influencer background.
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- An understanding of JIRA or equivalent.
- Relocation assistance to Cornwall UK (unfortunately a VISA cannot be sponsored)
- Hybrid work model.
- Private health Insurance.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance.
- Quarterly social events.
- Dog friendly office!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!