Business Development Manager (QA, LQA & Localisation) – REMOTE UK & Europe – Games ServicesQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 15-05-2023
- Location: London
- Workspace: Remote
- Job ID: 26935
One Player Mission’s clients are a global services company that works together with game developers and publishers through outsourced production services with over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms under their belt.
As a Business Development Manager in the games industry you will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships.
- Previous experience in business development within the games industry, selling LQA, QA, Localisation positions.
- Have an existing network of publisher and developer contacts within the games industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong client relationships.
- Previous experience of selling QA, LQA, Localization services deals.
- Ability to forecast opportunities.
- Have experience with CRM tools
- The ability to influence and drive results in a complex business environment.
- Generating new business across Europe focussing on LQA, QA, Localisation solutions.
- Creating a client base through content lead outreach campaigns and develop and execute contact strategies.
- Develop partnerships strategies in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business and attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing and working collaboratively with the delivery teams.
- Identify new prospective clients, and develop and execute sales development strategies for these.
- Qualify all sales leads, provide value/benefit assessments, and generate plans to close.
- Act as Key Account Manager for selected customers, managing the relationship with the client, customer review meetings and participating in the communications with the client and handing over to our Client Partnership Management team.
- Full Time Remote Contract for candidates located in the UK or European Countries.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent OTE with very attractive % based commission package
- Group pension scheme
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425
For questions on this role contactEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: +44 (0) 1206 21 44 29