Audio Director – AAA Games – Spain – PermanentQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 03-05-2023
- Location: Barcelona
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 25978
We are proud to be working with a games development studio based in Barcelona, Spain, working on an up-and-coming AAA title.
As Audio Director you'll be passionate about your craft and abilities you'll work with a great team that compliment each others skills.
- Previous experience with leading an audio team on a AAA open world game.
- Experience managing external audio vendors.
- Skilled in all aspects of audio creative directions.
- The ability to get involved in all aspects of audio development.
- A passion for building emotionally evocative soundscapes.
- Experience in delivering high-quality level content in your previous works.
- Develop and support a positive and energetic team culture.
- Oversee the composition and recording on the game’s soundtrack.
- Work closely with other discipline department heads and wider team in the development of a holistic game vision.
- Take ownership over the creative direction and implementation of all aspects of audio into the game.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering department to define the requirements for all audio tooling required to deliver the project.
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Flexible working conditions, Work from Home.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Relocation Package / assistance and VISA support.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!
For questions on this role contactEmail: email@example.com Call: +44 (0) 1206 21 44 27