Animation Tech Programmer – AAA Games – Hybrid/Onsite Malmo, SwedenQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 30-08-2023
- Location: Malmo
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 25802
One Player Missions client is a AAA developer, with studios in multiple beautiful European cities!
They are looking for a talented Animation Tech Programmer to join their team developing a new unique unannounced multiplayer project.
The successful candidates will help lay the foundation and expand the motion matching capabilities, increase the efficiency in using animation utilising their award-winning in-house engine.
- Solid experience with animation programming from AAA games or indie games that used novel animation techniques
- Outstanding C++ programming skills
- Strong mathematics, especially in linear algebra
- Familiar with modern animation techniques (e.g. IK, parametric blending, time warping, events-based matching, time-based scaling, pivoting, motion matching)
- Familiar with profiling and optimising code, data driven systems, data-oriented design, SIMD / vector instruction sets
- Developing the new system by developing runtime code, as well as preparing and transitioning gameplay features from the current system.
- Training and assisting animators and content creators to fully utilise the new system to achieve their creative vision in an efficient way.
- Work closely with R&D engineers to integrate cutting edge features and have them work side by side with more traditional approaches.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Knowledge of the state of the art for Animation in Academia and in the Movie Industry
- Experience with Neural Networks and Machine Learning techniques
- General knowledge of Hero and NPCs controlling approaches
- Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Console programming experience