Lead Artist – Console Project – Guildford, UKQuick Apply
- Type: permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Posted: 03-09-2023
- Location: Woking
- Workspace: Hybrid
- Job ID: 27006
One Player Missions Client are looking for a Lead Artist, The client are an established game studio based in the South East of England. With a growing team of highly experienced developers, they focus on creating the exceptional and innovative games of the future. they’re currently working with a AAA publisher in the early stages of a major new project as well as their own IP.
- Lead the art team from the front.
- Ensure the art team’s output respects the artistic vision of the game.
- Relentlessly raise the quality bar, demanding excellence from self and team.
- Ensure the art team has the staff, techniques and tools they need to succeed.
- Regularly review and provide feedback to art staff.
- Work with directors, producers, and specialist art leads to proactively organise the art team.
- Inspire, support and nurture the potential in the artists.
- 5+ years of professional game development experience as an artist / senior artist.
- 2 or more years experience in a leading art role.
- Advanced skill with tools such as Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop, Substance Designer, and/or similar software.
- Ability to produce photorealistic art of exceptional quality.
- A strong understanding of current game technology and future ambitions.
- Excellent time-management, and organizational skills.
- Clear and concise written, verbal and visual communication.
- A collaborative, process driven approach.
- A passion for storytelling
- Skills and experience in cinematography / photography / Film or TV
- 25 days annual leave plus discretionary 3 days extra for Christmas & National UK Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private Medical and Dental insurance (plus partner & children)
- Project completion bonus & Christmas bonus
- Travel card or parking ticket loan
- Bicycle purchase loan
- They offer flexible full-time and remote working options
- Local Gym membership
And lots more….
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428