OPMjobs has partnered with Into Games to showcase 50 talented individuals looking to make a name for themselves in the games industry.
The initiative’s core focus is highlighting the diverse talent that already exists and making the industry accessible to all – regardless of background or bias. You have the ability to nominate yourself or other exceptional candidates.
The emphasis is on underrepresented and marginalised individuals that have yet to find their first job in games, the nominees will get:
- Exposure to some of the most prominent UK game recruiters
- Portfolio or pitch reviewed by some of the industry’s top developers
- Exclusive career progression guidance to land that very first job in games
The winners will get to put this at the top of their CV and stand out from other applicants, amongst other advantages such as a virtual badge to show off on their social profiles and a special role and access to an exclusive channel on the Into Games Discord.
Winners will be announced on Thursday, 23rd of June – during the Into Games Careers Festival 2022. The announcements will be shared on Into Games’ and OPMjobs’ social media channels afterwards and winners will be contacted.
- Must either live in the UK and/or have the right to work in the UK
- Never worked in the games industry before
- Or worked at a studio in the past in a different discipline, but now is trying to re-enter the workforce in a different capacity; e.g. Programmer > Community Manager
Nominations close on Sunday, 5th of June 23:59 BST. You can nominate now over on the site, it’s a short process with only the necessary questions to help the panel of industry experts on their selection. All participants will be invited to join the Into Game community for regular advice and camaraderie from other career seekers.