OPM are heading back to Develop:Brighton this year to attend the conference and awards!
Nearly half the team are making the trip down to the south coast, so lookout for them at our stand in the exhibition hall – B54. They’ll be arriving in Brighton on Tuesday the 26th and will be at the Hilton until the end of the conference on Thursday afternoon.
We’re proud to be nominated for the Develop:Star Awards 2021 in the Recruitment Star category. The awards will take place at the Hilton on October 27th. Good luck to all the nominees!
Develop:Brighton has been bringing together the European Game Dev community from global superstars to micro indies – since 2006. Come and learn from your peers and share your experiences, hear from the industry’s leading lights, get up-to-date with the latest tools, techniques and industry trends, plus network with 3,000 game dev professionals.
They recognise that some may not be quite ready to attend an event in October and therefore have taken the decision for the first time to livestream all Develop:Brighton 2021 sessions as part of a digital conference pass.
Working to Keep You Safe – A message from Develop:Star on Covid-19 safety
We are delighted that the reduction of Covid-19 restrictions, the vaccination programme and current government guidelines for running events mean we are able to hold Develop: Brighton in person this year. However, we realise that lifting restrictions does not mean the risks from Covid have altogether disappeared and we want to make all our attendees feel as safe as possible at the event.
Here’s what we’ll be doing to help protect attendees and we’d really appreciate your cooperation:
- Sanitiser stations will be placed around the venue
- Face coverings will be recommended inside the venue
- Aisles in the Expo will be wider this year to allow for social distancing
- Hilton CleanStay Standards will provide elevated cleanliness and disinfection across the entire venue
- Hilton CleanStay Event Room Seal is applied once the room is properly cleaned, set and event ready
As a courtesy to other attendees we request that you:
- Respect that other attendees may still want to socially distance
- Do not come to the event if you are feeling unwell or suffering from any of the following symptoms – a high temperature, new and/or continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell.
- Do a Lateral Flow test before arriving at the event and only attend if you have a negative result. Lateral Flow tests can be ordered free of charge from the NHS:
This year’s conference programme will be live streamed and accessible via our Digital Pass, so if you feel uncomfortable attending Develop:Brighton in person you won’t miss out on any of the talks.
If you have purchased a Live Conference Pass but are unable to attend at the last minute for Covid-related reasons (feeling unwell, self-isolating, positive Covid test) then you will have already been sent an access link for the Digital event so you can still watch all the sessions online.
Thanks for your support in this and we wish you all an enjoyable and inspiring visit!
If you have any questions regarding our Covid Policy please contact us at: