About Jordan Adcock
What do you do at One Player Mission?
I cover quite a few functions, with the purpose of supporting our team with anything they need. This could be anything from legislation to new technology; really it’s whatever is required for our people to be successful.
What did you do before you joined One Player Mission?
I worked as a sales assistant at a LAN centre, which meant I got to play games and have a laugh! Not bad..
Best thing about being part of the One Player Mission team?
The relationships we have! A lot of us have been here for a very long time and have built a caring culture where we constantly we support each other and celebrate our successes.
Last game you played? Doom Eternal
Favourite game of all time? God of War (2018)
Website you visit the most? YouTube
What was your first ever job? Chef’s assistant
What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid? Professional gamer
Tell us something we don’t know? I’ve played competitive Call of Duty for 14 and a half years!
Roles Jordan Adcock is recruiting for (81)
- Private medical care
- Really flexible working hours (core hours 11:00-16:00)
- Working in an environment where self-reliance is value and micro-management is avoided
Senior Project Manager
- 23 Vacation days per year + Christmas to new year.
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Fridays.
- Hybrid Work Model
- Relocation and VISA support
- Private Healthcare Plan.
Lead VFX Artist
- 30 vacation days per year
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance including dental
Senior Technical Artist (Unity)
- Yearly CPD allowance
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme